My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Commercial Litigation, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
I listen carefully to your concernsEdmond M. George, Esquire supports clients in Commercial Litigation, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights cases. Based in Philadelphia, I have 31 years of experience in the courts throughout all of Pennsylvania . I am an approachable attorney who immediately puts you at ease about your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal mattersEdmond M. George, Esquire knows how to navigate the complexities of PA law. I can be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Commercial Litigation: Conflicts that affect businesses demand effective advocacy from a knowledgeable lawyer. In contract disputes, tort claims and other types of legal disagreements, I have the background and ability to obtain a successful resolution to your commercial litigation matter.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: If your business, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship is struggling with substantial debt, Chapter 11 bankruptcy may help you keep your business operating while you pay off your loans. I can help you through the complicated bankruptcy process.
- Creditors' Rights: When a debtor files for bankruptcy, the creditor may need assistance collecting that debt. I am dedicated to helping creditors recover partial or total amounts owed by debtors. I explain your options and guide you through any disputes that may arise.
- Bankruptcy Creditors' Rights: As a creditor, you need debtors to repay their loans. You have the right to pursue the debt that you are owed. An experienced creditor's rights attorney can present a clear and convincing argument to help your case.
- Debtor and Creditor Law: Edmond M. George, Esquire represents creditors and debtors in disputes over collections throughout Philadelphia.
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. I am a bankruptcy attorney who provides compassionate support as I help you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Business Bankruptcy: When your business is facing unmanageable debts, bankruptcy might be an appropriate option. I am a business bankruptcy attorney who helps you determine the best course of action to help you take control of your debt.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. I use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Lender Liability Defense: If your bank or financial institution is being accused of unlawful loan practices, a lending liability defense attorney at Edmond M. George, Esquire will provide knowledgeable advice on the options you have to overcome tort and contract claims.